Saturday, February 13, 2010

Showers!

We have had three completely AWESOME showers. I want to thank all of our family and friends that hosted and gave us wonderful presents. We are so blessed! We love all the presents and know Chloe will as well. Here are some pictures of gifts we’ve gotten.

-The bikini - I'm not sure I've ever seen anything so cute. Chloe better like the pool!!



-The dress and booties I came home in from the hospital! It is 31 years old (and counting) and it was yellow, but it cleaned up well! It looks pink in the picture, but it is white now.















-Pink and white crocheted blanket made by Granny. She's made two before... one in 1977 for my brother and one in 1978 for me. She still has the pattern dated 1977! I know Chloe will love it as much as Jason and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment